An eventful anniversary year – High levels of turnover and investments
22.10.2015 – Schwanhäußer Industrie Holding GmbH & Co. KG
Heroldsberg, Germany, October 2015.
• Over 600m euros turnover for the first time
• 30 percent increase in turnover in the last five years
• Renewed, clear growth in all three subgroups
• Largest single investment for the new cosmetics site in the USA
• Acquisitions round off the portfolio
• Concerted relief campaign and job application training for refugees
• Commitment to social responsibility and environmental sustainability
In the previous financial year (ended 30 June 2015), the Schwan-STABILO Group achieved turnover of 601 million euros and thus grew by 7.4 percent compared to the preceding year. “As a family company, that is the healthy growth we strive for,” said shareholder Sebastian Schwanhäusser, “because it allows us to sustainably in-crease our number of employees and expand our financial resources and processes!”
The growth dynamic in all three company subgroups, Cosmetics, Writing Instru-ments and Outdoor, was remarkable: all subdivisions showed significant improvements on the previous year. With 319 million euros, the Cosmetics division generated 7.2 percent growth (previous year + 4 percent). The STABILO subgroup grew by 3.3 percent (previous year + 1.5 percent) and increased its turnover to 170 million euros. The Outdoor sector achieved 112 million euros, an increase of over 15 percent (previous year + 13.5 percent). The Cosmetics division contributed 53 per-cent and the brand sector (STABILO and Outdoor) contributed 47 percent of the total turnover. In the last five years, turnover increased by 30 percent. At 83 percent, the export quota remained at the same level as the previous year.
For more information please open the following PDF document: