SCHWAN-STABILO GROUP RESTRUCTURES MANAGEMENT
Heroldsberg, 5th of June 2019. The internationally active Schwan-STABILO Group, which recently generated EUR 685.4m in sales and which employs 4,900 staff members worldwide across three business areas (Cosmetics, Writing Instruments and Outdoor), is setting an organisational course for safeguarding the Group’s future in the long term.
At the start of the new fiscal year (01/07/2019), overarching responsibility for the entire business will be transferred to two Group Managing Directors. The subgroups will continue to operate independently under their own management.
A focus upon sustainable Group development
- Restructured Group Executive Board
- Management duo made up of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
- Sebastian Schwanhäußer, executive shareholder and member of the Executive Board, appointed CEO of the company group
- Martin Reim has a new area of responsibility in the Group Executive Board as CFO
- More weight for Group prospects
Cosmetics, Writing Instruments and Outdoor subgroups
- Subgroups continue to operate independently
- Family expresses their confidence in experienced, long-standing management
- Confirmation for Dr Jörg Karas (Cosmetics) and Martin Riebel (Outdoor)
- Horst Brinkmann (Writing Instruments) newly appointed as the successor to Sebastian Schwanhäußer
For more detailled information please open the following pdf document.